Your skin is the largest organ in your body, absorbing a great deal of what you put on it. It is important to pay attention to the ingredients in your beauty products and avoid potential harm to your previous skin.
At Le Melior, we ensure the ingredients in each product meet our strict safety standards. We look for brands that resonate with our values and uphold high standards in crafting their natural, organic, and non-toxic products. We want you to have peace of mind in enjoying your beauty routine without having to worry about any potential toxic ingredient in your beauty products.
You will never find the following restricted ingredients in our products so you can safely shop at Le Melior. These restricted ingredients have potential health concerns such as being carcinogen, causing endocrine disruption, neurotoxicity, reproductive and developmental harm, organ toxicity, cell damage, skin irritation, and/or allergies.
Ingredients We Don't Allow:
- Aluminum Chlorohydrate
- Animal Fat and Musk
- Benzalkonium Chloride
- Butylated Hydroxyanisole (BHA)
- Butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT)
- Chemical Sunscreens
- Coal Tar
- Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid (EDTA)
- Mercury and Mercury Compounds
- Methyl Cellosolve
- Methylisothiazolinone and Methylchloroisothiazolinone
- Mineral Oil
- Petrolatum and Paraffin Wax
- Polyethylene Glycol (PEG compounds)
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES)
- Synthetic Fragrance
- Triclosan and Triclocarban